1) Once the glue is applied, you have 40 min to place the flooring planks in position.
2) Application temperature between 10°C and 30°C
3) Can be walked on after 24 hrs
4) Sanding and varnishing are possible after 48 to 72 hrs after installation
The drying time depends on the temperature, ambient humidity and porosity of the supports. Reference temperature: 20°C
Can be used with a spatula
Store your flooring for 48 hours before installation in the room requiring a floor to be installed. Follow the storage instructions given on the packaging.
1) Do not install when the ambient humidity is greater than 65%
2) For installations on heated floors, the heating should be stopped 48 hrs before the installation. After the installation, wait for one week before progressively restarting the heating.
Can be used with a spatula.